ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
- What is a Full Lace Wig?
- Hair Products Advantages & Drawbacks
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What is Yaki Texture and what is the difference between Yaki and Silky?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- How to take your measurements?
- What are Bleached Knots?
- What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
What are Bleached Knots?
Bleached knots mean bleaching out the knots which is caused during tying each strand of hair into lace by hand at the base of cap. By this, the knot will be a lighter and the whole lace wig will look more natural similar as its own natural hair. On dark color hair, we suggest you to use this procedure. The lace wig with bleached knots will also look natural.