ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
How to care the hair?
- When you are brushing your hair, be gentle! You must always use a wide tooth comb to brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For CURLY hair please detangle it when in water with conditioner. DONT comb it after it is dry, otherwise it will cause tangling and matting. Without the proper treatment, your hair will get damaged quickly.
- Use good brand hair care products such as Pantene or Keracare to keep your hair soft. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol because it makes hair dry. Chemical agents are widely used to add curl to straight hair and to loosen curls in curly hair. These products can permanently alter the structure of the hair. These compounds can also cause severe hair loss from over processing. Never use perms or relaxers on damaged hair.
- Wash and condition hair regularly. Detangle hair gently before washing. Wash it gently in one direction only with warm water and some mild shampoo following with conditioner. Rinse it carefully and let it air dry. DONT rub the hair or press it to hard while washing it.
- Deep wavy or curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair.
- Always braid your hair before going to bed, swimming or exercising. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Prolonged sun, water and wind exposure can damage the hair. It is also advised that you keep hair from coming into contact with saltwater and chlorine water as these factors can also contribute to the wear.