ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
- What is a Full Lace Wig?
- Hair Products Advantages & Drawbacks
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What is the difference between SILKY , YAKI and KINKY hair texure?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap Size & How to measure
- What are Bleached Knots?
- What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
What is a Full Lace Wig?
Full lace wigs are manufactured with a cap, and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap. Individual hairs are then sewn into the thin lace.
Full lace wigs will have lace all around the unit, and require the lace to be cut all around the unit. You will be cutting a hairline around your entire head. By doing so, once done you can wear your hair anyway you like, ponytails, up-dos etc. Think about it. With the wig, you have just cut yourself a new hairline around your entire head. Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig - but the front, back, and sides of the hair wig will not be like a regular wig. The wig will appear that all of the hair is growing directly from your head.