ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
- What is a Full Lace Wig?
- Hair Products Advantages & Drawbacks
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What is Yaki Texture and what is the difference between Yaki and Silky?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap Size & How to measure
- What are Bleached Knots?
- What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Will the lace wig have a natural look?
Yes, our wig has a real-looking hairline,especially with baby hair. Besides, all units of my first wigs can be free parted, worn in high ponytail and etc, quite natural just as your own hair growing out.
when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp.
All our lace wigs can be parted anywhere, this is free styled. Our wigs are all freestyle.
Our inventory wigs all have baby hair around the perimeter, baby hair all around the perimeter which makes the lace wig have a more natural looking.
You can wear your wig in a high ponytail once you apply around your full perimeter with adhesives. You will need a cap construction that is made with lace around the perimeter.