ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
- What is a Full Lace Wig?
- Hair Products Advantages & Drawbacks
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What is Yaki Texture and what is the difference between Yaki and Silky?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap Size & How to measure
- What are Bleached Knots?
- What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
What is Yaki Texture and what is the difference between Yaki and Silky?
Yaki texture is process we do to your wig that adds a micro kink to the hair strands to mimic Africa-American people relaxed hair. The silky straight hair texture is the natural state of the Indian Hair as it comes from the provider. It is look like the wig of Caucasian. If you are Caucasian, we recommend you choose silky texture.