ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
- What is a Full Lace Wig?
- Hair Products Advantages & Drawbacks
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What is Yaki Texture and what is the difference between Yaki and Silky?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap Size & How to measure
- What are Bleached Knots?
- What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
|front to nape||14"||14.5"|
|ear to ear across forehead||12"||13"|
|ear to ear over top||12.5"||13"|
|temple to temple round back||14.5"||15.5"|
|nape of neck||5"||6"|
How to take your measurements?
Before you start pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements. This will eliminate bulges that distort head contours.
1. Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
Here are the steps you can follow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbjhgAt_jAI