ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
- What is a Full Lace Wig?
- Hair Products Advantages & Drawbacks
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What is the difference between SILKY , YAKI and KINKY hair texure?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap Size & How to measure
- What are Bleached Knots?
- What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
What is a Widow's Peak and Natural Hairline?
A Widow's peak is M shaped hairline or Pointed Hairline. For this, your front hairlines make the shape of M or come down in point above forehead.
A natural hairline is a straight hairline. For this, the hair is growing out of scalp straightly above forehead.