ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
- Hair Extensions Usage Tests Reports
- What are hair extensions?
- What types of hair extension on Myfirstwig?
- How to choose the length of the hair extensions?
- How to measure the hair extensions?
- How many bundles do I need?
- Can I cut the hair wefts?
- Why using a lace closure?
- Can I wash the hair extensions?
- How long will the hair extensions last?
- Will extensions damage my hair?
- Can I wear the hair extensions to bed?
- Can I exchange / return hair extensions?
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How To Choose The Length Of The Hair Extensions?
No matter how long your hair (wig) is, clip in hair extensions should be worn from the top downwards, around 2-6 inches. Therefore if the length of the extension is N inches, the whole length will be N + 6 inches.
Eg: If you want to add hair length to 24 inches long, 18 inches clip in will be recommended.