ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
- Hair Extensions Usage Tests Reports
- What are hair extensions?
- What types of hair extension on Myfirstwig?
- How to choose the length of the hair extensions?
- How to measure the hair extensions?
- How many bundles do I need?
- Can I cut the hair wefts?
- Why using a lace closure?
- Can I wash the hair extensions?
- How long will the hair extensions last?
- Will extensions damage my hair?
- Can I wear the hair extensions to bed?
- Can I exchange / return hair extensions?
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Can I wear the hair extensions to bed?
If you are wearing clip-ins, it is recommended that you remove them before going to bed to avoid any unnecessary tangling, and to avoid damaging the clips. If you are wearing hair wefts/weaves or lace closures, it is perfectly fine to wear them to bed. Just make sure to brush your complete head of hair at night and in the morning with a special designed brush for extensions. You should always braid your hair before going to bed, to effectively avoid causing any tangling.