ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
- Hair Extensions Usage Tests Reports
- What are hair extensions?
- What types of hair extension on Myfirstwig?
- How to choose the length of the hair extensions?
- How to measure the hair extensions?
- How many bundles do I need?
- Can I cut the hair wefts?
- Why using a lace closure?
- Can I wash the hair extensions?
- How long will the hair extensions last?
- Will extensions damage my hair?
- Can I wear the hair extensions to bed?
- Can I exchange / return hair extensions?
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How many bundles do I need?
1 bundle includes 100 grams (3.5 oz) hair. For a full sew in weave we recommend buying 2-3 bundles of hair. For hair over 16″, we recommend ordering 3-4 bundles of hair. The main rule: longer hair equals shorter weft width.
Also, take into consideration that the numbers bundles needed also depends on the style and volume you desire.