ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
- Hair Extensions Usage Tests Reports
- What are hair extensions?
- What types of hair extension on Myfirstwig?
- How to choose the length of the hair extensions?
- How to measure the hair extensions?
- How many bundles do I need?
- Can I cut the hair wefts?
- Why using a lace closure?
- Can I wash the hair extensions?
- How long will the hair extensions last?
- Will extensions damage my hair?
- Can I wear the hair extensions to bed?
- Can I exchange / return hair extensions?
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Why using a lace closure?
Customers that wears sew in weaves, often use the Lace Closures to cover the top area of the head where the weft hair is sewn down. They are used to cover the area that is known to many as the "leave-out". Those who are very familiar to wearing weaves know that the most important part of weaving is to make sure the area at the front hairline & crown area are well blended. They can also be used with various other weaving methods.