ABOUT OUR HAIR
LACE WIG 101
HAIR EXTENSIONS 101
- Hair Extensions Usage Tests Reports
- What are hair extensions?
- What types of hair extension on Myfirstwig?
- How to choose the length of the hair extensions?
- How to measure the hair extensions?
- How many bundles do I need?
- Can I cut the hair wefts?
- Why using a lace closure?
- Can I wash the hair extensions?
- How long will the hair extensions last?
- Will extensions damage my hair?
- Can I wear the hair extensions to bed?
- Can I exchange / return hair extensions?
ABOUT LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How long will the hair extensions last?
How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Normally they can last from 6 months to a 1 year. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then it could last longer than 12 months.